Velas — Review
Native token of the cryptocurrency platform of the same name, which is based on its own blockchain. The Velas cryptocurrency network is powered by Solana with built-in ETM. Velas is a staking coin. With its help, you can earn income by becoming a member of an already operating pool. And also by running your own pool. To do this, the validator must have at least 1 million tokens on his account. The creator of the pool receives 60% of the staking, and its members receive the remaining 40%.